DairyBusiness East and West
National Reach with a Regional Flavor
- Editorial content focused on the latest time saving, income maximizing and practical management strategies for the region. Emphasis is given to producer proven techniques for herd health, feed and nutrition, milk quality and production, crop management, waste handling, environmental/legal concerns and financial management.
- 100% qualified, audited circulation with a 21st century reader response program which utilizes the latest web technologies for tracking, measuring and reporting.
- The circulation includes all dairies in the West where the average herd size is over 800 head and herds of 100 or more cows in the Eastern half of the country.
- Unique ad placement opportunities with cover ads, polybagging, demographic and regional inserts available.
- Trade show programs and DairyProfit Seminars provide special advertising and sponsorship exposure that maximizes your presence at the event.
- DairyBusiness Radio adds national reach to your ad campaigns with America’s only dairy news network of 80 radio stations, 11 weekly newspapers and free daily updates on dairyline.com.
- The Dairy Industry’s most active home pages can be found at www.holsteinworld.com, www.dairybusiness.com, www.holsteinworldproductions.com and
www.allbreedsblog.com where we are averaging 9,100, 3,600, 600 and 4,100 visitors per day respectively. Banner ads and video posting
“I have never been more pleased with an ad campaign. Farmers often have Eastern DairyBusiness open to our ad when our salesmen show up on the farm.”
Andy Dugan - Blue Seal/Richer Dairy Nutrition