(To list you upcoming events here, send name of the event, dates, locations and links – in a text format – to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
• May 19-22: Alltech’s 29th Annual International Symposium, Lexington, Ky. www.alltech.com/symposium
• May 21: FDA/USDA animal microbial feeding regulation meeting, Pierre, S.D. http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm342478.htm?source=govdelivery
• May 20: PDPW World Class Webinar: Managing the Margins. http://pdpw.org/programs_events.php?id=71
• May 21-23: Minnesota Dairy Health Conference, Bloomington, Minn. mndairyhealth.org.
• May 22: Dairy Robotics, Graze Way and Windmill Farm Tour, Trinder Farms, Fabius, N.Y. email@example.com
• May 22-23: FDA/CVM new animal drugs for use in feeds workshop, Washington, D.C. www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/WorkshopsConferencesMeetings/ucm342549.htm?source=govdelivery
• May 22-23: CIH Dairy Margin Management Seminar, Chicago. http://www.cihedging.com
• May 28-31: 25th ADSA Discover Conference (Biology of the Calf: II New Developments in Immunity, Nutrition, and Management of the Preruminant Calf), Itasca, IL. www.adsa.org/discover/
• May 30-31: Pennsylvania Center for Dairy Excellence family farm interpersonal communications workshop, Harrisburg, Pa. firstname.lastname@example.org
• June 4: Northeast Dairy Foods Association June Dairy Month Celebration, Albany, N.Y.
• June 4: FDA/USDA animal microbial feeding regulation meeting, College Station, Texas. http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/NewsEvents/CVMUpdates/ucm342478.htm?source=govdelivery
• June 5-6: Indiana Dairy Producers Summer Farm & Industry Tour of Wisconsin.
• June 7: 10th annual Illini Dairy Classic Golf Outing, Savoy, Ill. email@example.com
• June 7-8: Dairy Producers of New Mexico Conference, Ruidoso, N.M. www.nmdairy.org
• June 10-12: 7th AgSTAR National Conference, Indianapolis, Ind.
• June 13-14: Four-State Dairy Nutrition Conference, Dubuque, Iowa.
• June 19-20: IDFA Washington Conference, Washington, D.C.
• June 20: Dairy Business Association golf outing, Mishicot, Wis. www.widba.com/events
• June 20-21: FCStone 10th (Dairy) Commodity Outlook Conference, Chicago. www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1181400
• June 22: Northeast Iowa Dairy Foundation 4th annual Breakfast on the Farm, Calmar, Iowa. www.iowadairycenter.com
• June 24: PDPW World Class Webinar: Seizing Risk Management Opportunities. http://pdpw.org/programs_events.php?id=71
• June 25-27: North American Precision Dairy Conference, Rochester, Minn. Visit http://precisiondairy.umn.edu/
• June 26-29: American Jersey Cattle Association/National All-Jersey annual meeting, Amarillo, Texas. Visit http://usjersey.com/
• July 7-11: National Holstein Convention, Indianapolis, Ind. www.holsteinusa.com/meetings/convention2013.html
• July 8-12: 2013 American Dairy Science Association®/American Society of Animal Science Joint Annual Meeting (JAM), Indianapolis, Ind. http://jtmtg.org/2013/
• July 9-11: Wisconsin Farm Technology Days, Dallas, Wis. http://barronfarmtech.com/
• July 10: Northeast Dairy Foods Association Dairy Industry Golf Outing, Baldwinsville, N.Y.
• July 10: Northeast Dairy Foods Association Dairy Industry Clambake, Hinerwadel’s, North Syracuse, N.Y.
• July 16-18: Michigan Ag Expo, East Lansing, Mich. www.agexpo.msu.edu
• July 23-24: National Mastitis Council (NMC) regional meeting, Portland, Maine. firstname.lastname@example.org
• July 30-31: Kentuckiana Dairy Exchange, Plymouth & LaPorte, Ind.
• Aug. 1: Dairy Cattle Reproduction Council webinar (Heifer Reproduction). dcrcouncil.org
• Aug. 6-8: Empire Farm Days, Seneca Falls, N.Y. www.empirefarmdays.com
• Aug. 13-15: Ag Progress Days, University Park, Pa. www.apd.psu.edu
• Aug. 20-22: Pennsylvania Ag Progress Days, Rock Springs, Pa. http://agsci.psu.edu/apd
• Sept. 7-12: 2013 All-American Dairy Show, Harrisburg, Pa.
• Sept. 17-18: 74th Minnesota Nutrition Conference, Prior Lake, Minn. www.mnnutritionconf.umn.edu/registration-information/
• Sept. 19-21: American Association of Bovine Practitioners Conference, Milwaukee, Wis. www.aabp.org
• Sept. 22-24: Northeast Dairy Convention, Cooperstown, N.Y.
• Sept. 23: Northeast Dairy Foods Association Annual Meeting, Cooperstown, N.Y.
• Sept. 23-26: 26th ADSA Discover Conference, Naperville, Ill. http://adsa.org/Meetings/DiscoverConferences/26thDiscoverConference.aspx
• Sept. 26: Dairy Cattle Reproduction Council webinar (Heifer Reproduction). dcrcouncil.org
• Oct. 15-17: Sunbelt Ag Expo, Moultrie, Ga. www.sunbeltexpo.com
• Oct. 28-Nov. 1: International Dairy Federation World Dairy Summit 2013, Yokohama, Japan.
• Nov. 3-6: International Dairy Foods Association International Dairy Show, Chicago, Ill. Visit www.idfa.org/events--trade-show/interactive-event-calendar/details/123/
• Nov. 7-8: United Dairymen of Idaho Annual Meeting, Boise, Idaho. www.udidaho.org
• Nov. 11-13: Joint annual meeting with the National Dairy Promotion and Research Board (NDB) and the United Dairy Industry Association (UDIA), Phoenix, Ariz. Visit:www.nmpf.org/annual_meeting/general_info
• Nov. 13-15: Washington State Dairy Federation Annual Meeting
• Nov. 19: Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago risk management conference. www.chicagofed.org
• Dec. 3-4: Midwest Dairy Expo, Saint Cloud, Minn. Visit www.mnmilk.org/MidwestDairyExpo
• Dec. 3-5: Amarillo Farm Show, Amarillo, Texas. www.farmshows.com
• Feb. 17-19, 2014: Advancing Dairy Cattle Genetics: Genomics and Beyond workshop, Phoenix, Ariz. www.ans.iastate.edu/events/dairygenomics