This week in DairyBusiness Update: Sept. 20, 2013
This week in DairyBusiness Update:
1) We have SNAP: Dairy policy will add crackle, pop to Farm Bill negotiations
2) USDA bullish: Latest dairy outlook bullish on prices. Maybe too much?
3) Trends: October Class I base, California production costs and August milk production are all up
4) Industry: Dairy a leader in ‘private label’ sales; companies to invest in equipment
5) Washington: Court rules for EPA over Chesapeake Bay TMDLs
Editorial Director – DairyBusiness Communications
7221 Country Village Dr.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
For a sample copy of DairyBusiness Update, or subscription information, visit http://dairybusiness.com/Update.php or phone: 800-334-1904, ext. 222.
Stay connected to DairyBusiness Communications on the go with the DairyBusiness News section on our HolsteinWorld APP for iPhone and Droid. Simply go to http://www.widgetbox.com/mobile/app/holstein-world-rblodgett