This week in DairyProfit Weekly: Sept. 10, 2012
This week in DairyProfit Weekly:
1) California tremors: Lawsuit filed over Class 4b decision; CDFA secretary Ross extends dairy task force invitations to 32; federal order informational meeting on tap.
2) USDA & FAPRI: The Sept. 12 USDA Crop Production report will update corn harvest, price outlook. FAPRI looks into crops, dairy crystal ball; it's clouded by potential policy changes.
3) DPW Trends: August milk-feed ratio fairly steady; August California Class 4a/4b prices are up, but well below a year ago.
4) DPW Industry: Greek yogurt is in the news, and in the courts. Lawmakers want it in school lunch, too.
5) DPW Washington: Congress returns Sept. 10. Will House approve a 2012 Farm Bill? Dairy lobbying spending updated.