This week in DairyBusiness Update: April 15, 2013Print
This week in DairyBusiness Update:
1) NDPC: Dairy policy took lead role at National Dairy Producers Conference
2) Trends: Milk forecast lowered, price projections raised; fluid sales, California Class 1 prices down
3) Numbers: All dairy trade numbers better in February
4) Industry: IDFA says dairy can be ‘competitive’; ‘Refuel’ strategy working
5) Washington: Dairy has big stakes in immigration policy reform, RFS standard
Next Wednesday in DairyBusiness Weekly:
• Bigger and better: Expanded National Dairy Challenge draws more students, programs
• Is $4 corn possible? That and more from National Dairy Producers Conference
• Headed abroad: 2013 starting strong for dairy-related exports
• DSA producer impact analyzed, NMPF’s Chris Galen discusses
• Successful Convention Sale and Spring Show held in Ontario
• Northeast Youth Show Calf Summit held at Cowtown Holsteins
• Check out our industry briefs, view our product spotlight, see what’s happening on social media, listen to our podcasts and more!
Editorial Director – DairyBusiness Communications
7221 Country Village Dr.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
For a sample copy of DairyBusiness Update, or subscription information, visit http://dairybusiness.com/Update.php or phone: 800-334-1904, ext. 222.
Stay connected to DairyBusiness Communications on the go with the DairyBusiness News section on our HolsteinWorld APP for iPhone and Droid. Simply go to http://www.widgetbox.com/mobile/app/holstein-world-rblodgett