This week in DairyBusiness Update: Aug. 23, 2013Print
This week in DairyBusiness Update:
1) Autumn pool preparation: Low fluid sales cited for Northeast pooling requirement adjustments
2) Outlook: 4Q 2013 milk price outlook dimming
3) Trends: September Class I base price, July milk output up; June fluid sales aren’t
4) Numbers: July dairy cow slaughter picks up; July Cold Storage report mixed
5) Washington: Farm computer use, Internet access analyzed
Editorial Director – DairyBusiness Communications
7221 Country Village Dr.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
For a sample copy of DairyBusiness Update, or subscription information, visit http://dairybusiness.com/Update.php or phone: 800-334-1904, ext. 222.
Stay connected to DairyBusiness Communications on the go with the DairyBusiness News section on our HolsteinWorld APP for iPhone and Droid. Simply go to http://www.widgetbox.com/mobile/app/holstein-world-rblodgett