This week in DairyBusiness Update: Jan. 14, 2013Print
This week in DairyBusiness Update:
1) Southeast Milk: Plan to distribute settlement funds approved; trial set to begin Jan. 22.
2) Regional: 2012 Upper Midwest milk hauling charges analyzed
3) Trends: CDFA delays Class 1 price announcement; dairy ‘disappearance’ is up
4) Numbers: 2013 drought getting an early start
5) Industry: News from FarmFirst, Saputo, Dean, Golden Guernsey, Foremost Farms and Aurora Organic
6) Washington: House Ag Committee takes shape
Later today: USDA released World Ag Supply & Demand Estimates, Crop Production reports after DairyBusiness Update’s press deadline. Visit www.dairybusiness.com for summaries.
Dave Natzke, Editor
Editorial Director – DairyBusiness Communications
7221 Country Village Dr.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494