This week in DairyBusiness Update: Oct. 18, 2013Print
This week in DairyBusiness Update:
1) Dairylea, DFA merger proposed: Dairylea members will vote in February 2014
2) Dismissed: California Dairies dismissed from NFDM price reporting lawsuit
3) Trends: USDEC forecasts $6.5 billion in dairy exports this year
4) Industry: ‘Tip’ Tipton passes; he was first IDFA president & CEO
5) Washington: Farm Bill Conference Committee members named, ready for work
Editorial Director – DairyBusiness Communications
7221 Country Village Dr.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
For a sample copy of DairyBusiness Update, or subscription information, visit http://dairybusiness.com/Update.php or phone: 800-334-1904, ext. 222.
Stay connected to DairyBusiness Communications on the go with the DairyBusiness News section on our HolsteinWorld APP for iPhone and Droid. Simply go to http://www.widgetbox.com/mobile/app/holstein-world-rblodgett