This week in DairyBusiness Update: March 4, 2013
This week in DairyBusiness Update:
1) MILC: With January’s feed adjuster cost adjuster, the Milk Income Loss Contract program payment will be 11.8¢/cwt.
2) Contesting science: Yakima Valley dairies face water lawsuit, but EPA study is questioned
3) Trends: Federal order Class III price down fourth straight month; monthly COP, milk-feed price ratios point to winter doldrums
4) Numbers: U.S. average cull cow prices are highest since last July
5) Washington: Sequestration ready to kick in (at least temporarily)
Editorial Director – DairyBusiness Communications
7221 Country Village Dr.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
For a sample copy of DairyBusiness Update, or subscription information, visit http://dairybusiness.com/Update.php or phone: 800-334-1904, ext. 222.
Stay connected to DairyBusiness Communications on the go with the DairyBusiness News section on our HolsteinWorld APP for iPhone and Droid. Simply go to http://www.widgetbox.com/mobile/app/holstein-world-rblodgett