This week in DairyBusiness Update: June 17, 2013
This week in DairyBusiness Update:
1) USDA outlook: Relatively weak milk-to-feed price ratios are expected to slow milk production growth into the first half of 2014.
2) NMPF/CWT: Mulhern to succeed Kozak atop NMPF; CWT doubles assessment and extends program through 2015.
3) Western analysis: Frazer LLP’s annual Dairy Farm Operating Trends summary does not provide a pretty financial picture.
4) Industry: MilkPEP to launch ‘Protein Fight Club’ promotion, highlighting milk’s powerful punch for breakfast.
5) Washington: It was a busy week, with a noisier one to come, as the House tackles the farm bill.
Editorial Director – DairyBusiness Communications
7221 Country Village Dr.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
For a sample copy of DairyBusiness Update, or subscription information, visit http://dairybusiness.com/Update.php or phone: 800-334-1904, ext. 222.
Stay connected to DairyBusiness Communications on the go with the DairyBusiness News section on our HolsteinWorld APP for iPhone and Droid. Simply go to http://www.widgetbox.com/mobile/app/holstein-world-rblodgett