This week in DairyBusiness Update: Sept. 6, 2013
This week in DairyBusiness Update:
1) Thank goodness for exports: Strong global sales offset sluggish domestic markets
2) More (or less) CAFO information: Coalition goes to court on public release of CAFO details
3) Trends: August order prices mostly higher; milk-feed price ratio better
4) Industry: Yogurt news; DFA buys Dairy Maid Dairy
5) Washington: Sustainable Award nominations open; Feinstein wants ICE to back off
Editorial Director – DairyBusiness Communications
7221 Country Village Dr.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
For a sample copy of DairyBusiness Update, or subscription information, visit http://dairybusiness.com/Update.php or phone: 800-334-1904, ext. 222.
Stay connected to DairyBusiness Communications on the go with the DairyBusiness News section on our HolsteinWorld APP for iPhone and Droid. Simply go to http://www.widgetbox.com/mobile/app/holstein-world-rblodgett