This week in DairyBusiness Update: Oct. 25, 2013
This week in DairyBusiness Update:
1) California: For 4b/whey factor, there's an extension (but not accord)
2) Mielke: USDA dairy reports getting back on track; Ukraine mission features dairy
3) Trends: November prices for Class 1, Class I base highest of the year
4) Industry: Dairy company and organization news updates
5) Washington: Farm Bill Conference Committee first public meeting is Oct. 30
Editorial Director – DairyBusiness Communications
7221 Country Village Dr.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
For a sample copy of DairyBusiness Update, or subscription information, visit http://dairybusiness.com/Update.php or phone: 800-334-1904, ext. 222.
Stay connected to DairyBusiness Communications on the go with the DairyBusiness News section on our HolsteinWorld APP for iPhone and Droid. Simply go to http://www.widgetbox.com/mobile/app/holstein-world-rblodgett