AgSTAR conference proceedings available
Proceedings of the 7th AgSTAR National Conference, held in Indianapolis, Ind. last June, are now available on the AgSTAR website.
More than 200 attendees and 35 exhibitors participated in the 7th AgSTAR National Conference.
Top issues affecting anaerobic digestion in the agriculture sector were explored during the conference sessions, including:
- The influence of CA’s carbon market
- Optimizing revenue from AD system byproducts
- Innovative approaches to AD in the swine sector
- Uses for biogas beyond electricity
- Assessing co-digestion for your AD project
- Putting excess nutrients to work
Visit the conference website at http://www.epa.gov/agstar/news-events/events/conference13.html.