House subcommittee 2012 Farm Bill dairy hearing is April 26
The House Ag Committee’s Subcommittee on Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry will hold a hearing, April 26, 2 p.m. (Eastern) to address dairy provisions of the 2012 Farm Bill. The hearing will be held in 1300 Longworth House Office Building, Washington, D.C.
Live audio and video of the hearing will be available at http://agriculture.house.gov/hearings/hearingDetails.aspx?NewsID=1569
Those scheduled to appear include:
- Dr. Scott Brown, Assistant Research Professor, Integrated Policy Group, Division of Applied Social Sciences, College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources, University of Missouri
- Mr. Patrick Joseph "Joe" Wright, V&W Farms, Inc., on behalf of Southeast Milk Inc., Avon Park, Fla.
- Mr. Tom Barcellos, Board President, Western United Dairymen, Porterville, Calif.
- Mr. Jon Davis, Chief Executive Officer, Davisco Foods International, Inc., on behalf of International Dairy Food Association, Le Sueur, Minn.
- Mr. Jerry Kozak, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Milk Producers Federation, Arlington, Va.