DairyBusiness Radio HELP page
Welcome to Dairyline Radio help.
Below are helpful notes about known issues downloading podcasts and what can be done to resolve them.
- I click on the download and nothing happens
There are a number of issues that might cause this. Below is a short list of things that might help:
- Ensure your browser is up to date
- If you're unable to upgrade Internet Explorer becasue of your operating system, download an alternative browser. Click here to download the Firefox browser which has proven reliable in testing
- Some browsers open the download page in an odd way. Make sure that you've checked at the bottom of the screen. You might find that there's a dialog box there regarding the download. They're often hard to see...
- I've downloaded my mp3, but don't know where I saved it
Often times, when you're downloading from a browser, it saves the downloads in a 'downloads' folder. In Windows, this can be found by clicking the Windows orb (Windows Start button), then typing downloads in the search box that appears above the button. The downloads folder will show in the list above where you're typing. Click on it and there you'll find your downloaded mp3.
If you still have a question, please submit your questions to us via email by clicking here.
We'll do our best to help you resolve your issue and we'll put the question/answer here for anyone
else that might run into the same problem.
Thanks for listening to Dairyline Radio,